Topic: Feature request or settings change

Is there any way to set external URLs to open in a new browser window rather than redirecting me away from Chordie? Would help the forum browsing a lot. smile

-Joe

Re: Feature request or settings change

It's been suggested before and I agree. Unfortunately, I don't think it is priority for Per as so few users actually use the forum.

In the meantime, hold down Ctrl or Shift while clicking the link and it will open in a new tab or window.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

yeah I just right click.

Good question, I don't think there is a way with BBCode... I know there is with html... hmmm

Yeah, I just right click as well

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

its probably in the punbb code

i wonder if it would be possible, given chordie's limited (or so i presume) population and finances, to add a SEARCH option?  that way, instead of looking at all 40 titles in "Songs" with "circle" as the first word, i could type in "Circle Round For Freedom" and hope that my song would show up.

that's all, really.  just a suggestion.  many thanks.

treppenwitz wrote:

i wonder if it would be possible, given chordie's limited (or so i presume) population and finances, to add a SEARCH option?  that way, instead of looking at all 40 titles in "Songs" with "circle" as the first word, i could type in "Circle Round For Freedom" and hope that my song would show up.

that's all, really.  just a suggestion.  many thanks.

Hi treppenwitz
The search option already exists just as you suggested.
It's a text search at the top of the home page if the songs on the data base it should show up.
ark