Topic: Songbook Question from Newbie

Maybe I am just doing it wrong however when i have looked at songs (lyrics and chords) i have yet to see a tab that says something like "add it to song book"  so  How do i add it to my songbook? Do i copy and paste? Thanks in advance.

Re: Songbook Question from Newbie

When you are on a particular song page, there sould be a menu to the right.  Scroll down a ways and you should find one that says add to songbook.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hi,

Thanks. I have found that out by a bit more investigation. It does not appear to be available for every song. The first five or ten songs did not have it. Am I missing something there or are there some songs where it is just unavailable.

One of the moderators may have to help you with this one.  I am not aware of any selective song issues.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hi Ajhand60 welcome to Chordie,

As Pete has mentioned all songs should be transferrable to your songbook/s. Please list specific songs where you are not able to as without this information it is impossible to offer you any help at all.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi ajhand60,welcome here, I am having no problems with mine,but I have seen some people in the U.K. and australia unable to get Beatles music.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Can my songbook be saved and available offline on ipad

dino48 wrote:

Hi ajhand60,welcome here, I am having no problems with mine,but I have seen some people in the U.K. and australia unable to get Beatles music.

Hi all.  I am having the same problem - from Arizona USA.

Hi jimmibcool welcome here,Thats strange I can still access all there songs as of today 12/06/2011. You might want too start your on post instead of tagging on too this one maybe the administrator can help.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks Dino.  Can't hurt.

Hi!

Can anyone tell me how I delete a songbook from "My songbook"? I can't seem to find out how to do it... if it's even possible?

Hi kristinkulseth
To delete a song from your "My Songbook"
Just click in the box next to the song you want to delete it puts a tick in the box. Then at the bottom of the page is says "Delete selected songs" click on the delete tab and the the selscted song will be deleted.
ark

is my song book available on my iPad offline?

I don't use an iPad myself.
If it's the same as viewing Chordie on a PC your Songbook would only be availible online and signed in.
If any member knows different perhaps they can chip in here...
ark

Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough by Patty Smyth has chords which can be transposed but no 'save to songbook' option

Hi Midimannz,

It is there. I have just checked this morning, the problem must be with your PC.

Roger

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2853/11063906923_fb3576ea69_z.jpg

"Do, or do not; there is no try"