Topic: Old friends and chance meetings

As I've been going to physical and occupational therapy three times a week now(which is going well) I've been surprised at the number of people there that I know. Granted Clarion is a small town but to know 3 or 4 people going through the same thing I thought was a little strange. Good but strange. Imagine my surprise when I ran into the former lead guitar player of the last band I was in. Terry and I go back some 30 years and we have one of those see ya later,call me relationships. You know the kind where you just never get around to doing it.He's given up playing live due to some medical issues but he has set up a sweet little studio. This weekend my wife and I are going over and taking our boys and we're going to try to lay down some tracks. I can't play guitar but I'll blow some harp and do some vocals. My son Scott will be playing drums and Luke will be backing up Terry on rythym guitar. This will be their first opportunity to do anything like this and I'm totally stoked for it. Personally I miss performing and to be able to include my kids makes it that much better. We'll see how it goes and possibly download some snippets on here once we get back to form. Stay tuned....        Butch

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Re: Old friends and chance meetings

Sounds wonderful.  Let us know how it goes.  And it is always a good thing when you can bring the kids into it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Very cool.  Good luck with it! 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

good for you,sounds like you got some soul therapy out of all this.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Strange how things pan out. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to do something with the family and I look forward to hearing the result.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Sounds awwesome Butch!!!! Despite your accident you get an opportunity to jam. NICE!!!!! Hopefully it will ease your pain of not playing.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great - enjoy!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Physical and occupational therapy is a very good treatment in this scenario really helpful for the patients because i have personally faced this therapy last year........

[url=http://www.marketplacewellnesscenter.com/about-us/]Highland physical therapy[/url]