Topic: Keith Richard's Birthday

Born in 1943 Dec 18th  Keith Richards birthday is today. Seems he's been around forever. The first time I saw the Stones I believe was on the old Ed Sullivan show back in the early 60's. Happy Birthday Keith.

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Keith Richard's Birthday

woo hoo

He also looks like he has been around forever.You have to give him credit that he is even still alive after all he has put himself through.(voice of experience).Wish him well

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Cam,keith is my favorite rolling stone he and mick are the driving force behind them. I just got done reading a bio on Ronnie woods he is a very interesting also.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

A great book to read about the Rolling Stones is "Symphony for the devil".My girlfriend(now my wife) bought it in 1986 and I was glued to .She didn`t care for it.It has pictures and everything.If a book can hold my interest it has to be good(a. d .d)There are doorknobs with higher attention spans than me.Either way,I don`t know if it is still in print or not.It has a lot of info.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

jjj,I read another one on the group years ago,thier history is very intersting and books about them are hard too put down.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman