Topic: Phil Hartman Songs

You have two of my songs listed here without original copyright info-  Originally posted on COWPIE.  You have the wrong Phil Hartman noted in your sidebar.  I was born in Ft Worth in 1946 & live near Gunter, TX.  Texas Rose was written in 1984 & you can hear me sing it some Wednesdays at the gazebo in Van Alstyne Texas.  Either remove my songs, or include the original copyright info, which can be found on Cowpie noted at the beginning of each song.

Re: Phil Hartman Songs

Hi Phil,
I have updated the songs with the copyright info. All songs on Chordie are automatically formatted (they are still hosted at their original site). There is quite a lot of cleanup done, and lines starting with # are deleted.

Please check the songs, and note that the songs can be annotated and corrected if you are logged in (at the bottom).

I am sorry about the wrong sidebar-info. This text is from Wikipedia - and is also automatically generated. Do you have a correct entry in Wikipedia? I will update it.

Hello Phil,  Looks as if admin and I were doing the same thing at the same time.  Hope the changes meet with your approval.  James McCormick

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

4 (edited by philhartman 2007-06-20 23:21:51)

Thank you for the updates on the songs giving me credit.  As to the Biographical information:
I can't imagine why I would be on Wikipedia-- However the sidebar is for the Saturday night live Phil Hartman, Not Me.  I guess I could go to Wiki & put my own Bio in.  Would that be helpful?

Just did an article about me-- search Wiki for Philip Louis Hartman