Topic: CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE JAPANESE TO ENGLISH?? OR FIGURE OUT THE CHORDS

Hey all!! im wondering if anyone knows japanese or has the ability to translate japanese to english? or can help me figure out the chords!!! that would be amazing!! i know its alot to ask haha. i appreciate it i love this song for some reason[ i might not when i hear the english lyrics haha] thank you for any and all help!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEqIb59r … re=related

Re: CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE JAPANESE TO ENGLISH?? OR FIGURE OUT THE CHORDS

Good luck on this mightytiger,hope you can get some help,but I have not seen any members from japan here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

However, I have seen members that have visited Japan on here... maybe you'll get lucky!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

http://translation2.paralink.com/

Copy and paste the Japanese in the first box and the English translation should appear in the lower box.

Give everything but up.

Okay - When I tried it it sounded like this: Chords are G A C G and repeats with capo I for the intro - Verse goes G G7 - G7 C - C G - A C sometimes followed with the intro chords but sometimes the next verse follows without the intro chords. After the intro chords go again there is a bridge which goes C - G - C - D# then back into the intro chords. The intro chords are used as separators throughout the song in different places but you can figure that out. As soon as my wife gets home I will have her translate it. @southpaw41L the lyrics are embedded in the YouTube video in kanji so you can't copy them unless you have a Japanese keyboard or know the short cuts...pretty tough to do. Easier to let my Japanese wife read and translate it for us. I will email them to you mightytyger as soon as she's done. Please feel free to correct my posting but that is what it sounded like to me.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Looks like we got the power too do some other languages here,thats cool jets and southpaw.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Alright - I have the lyrics in english but I can't post them - I will email them to mightytyger and anyone else who wants them. So let me know if you do. Big thanks to Mrs Jets60 for the help! (she gets a capital 'J')

By the way, the song title translates to "Fly Out to the Moon"

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

HEY JETS YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO THE EMAIL mickeyleereynolds@gmail.com

ALREADY GOT THEM THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!

I bet you never expected that Tyger. A big thanks to Jeff's charming wife for the assist.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Jeff - an absolutely huge thanks to your wife!  That is amazing that she was able to do this for a member.  I have a feeling she may have really enjoyed being able to help out too!  smile  She is a sweet lady!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Jeff you been holding out on us,you must get alot of that good japanese food,like teriki steak and tempara vegatables. Lucky Guy!

I will pass on the kind words. I agree, she is very sweet and I am very lucky. Dino, I get a that and more. Christmas dinner will be sukiyaki...one of my favorites.  mmmmmmm smile

J  E  T  S

Hey Jeff thanks again to both of you! =]

mightytyger wrote:

Hey Jeff thanks again to both of you! =]

Glad we could help out.  I'm actually glad you asked. I like the song and now I know what it's about

J  E  T  S