Topic: hi all

hi there, new guy here (well, i say guy, im 33 lol). Always lookin for new songs. Anyone wanna send some songs this way, its always welcome

Re: hi all

Hey there Chilly, This site here has quite the selection of songs. Actually thats what first drew me here. Just click on Artist or Songs. I think you will be quite impressed with the selections. I know i was

what a long strange trip it's been

Hellow chillybilly & welcome to chordie.  Our esteemed friend in Monteal is correct - chordie's index is broad and deep.

Also, if you are seeking something completely different then check out the Songwriting section of the forum.  It is a lively place with a variety of creative souls sharing their creations.  Lots of original stuff there from songwriters as young as teenagers to as old as - well even older than myself (50).  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Theres lots of good song writers posting their own songs on chordie song writing forum, so much talent on here.Also a huge collection of songs to be found on artists and songs. I know im repeating whats already been said but chordie is the BEST. Welcome, welcome.
Cool name by the way.

Hey Chillybilly, welcome to the forum, you will find many goodhearted people here and more songs than you can shake a stick at.

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

Thanks everyone for your replies....have been looking around and found some great stuff that im oicking up and playing now. Great to hear back from ya all, keep in touch and everyone keep up the good work....love this site