Topic: New guitars?

So, the big question! Who got a new guitar for Christmas, or something music related that you just had to have. Please share it with us so that we can all be jealously happy for you.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: New guitars?

not me, but thanks to the folks over in the electric section, "santa" brought my 15 year old a Digitech Multi-effects pedal.  He plugged it in, got the drum machine going, played with some settings and made up a few little riffs!  It sounded GREAT!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

The closest I got was a new Epiphone hardshell case for my 12 string. Oh, and a new strap for my Yamaha. I appreciate them both.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

my buddy gave me a book,    Bass Guitar,     thanks jon..   

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Just a couple sets of strings here.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Snark tuner and a set of Elixir Nanoweb Lights.  I've been wanting to try both for some time.

Scott
Philippians 3:13, 14
Takamine GS330S

Negitive cam,only clothes,but our football team won!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

srpetty wrote:

Snark tuner and a set of Elixir Nanoweb Lights.  I've been wanting to try both for some time.

I think you will like both.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Just a guitar strap for the guitar I am rebuilding but, considering my instructions were for nobody to buy me anything, I did well to get that.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I received nothing musical for Christmas. But I will look snazzy playing in my new clothes.

I was given tickets for a musical comedy performance.  That should be fun to attend. 

I like naoslager's attitude. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Received a Fender Mustang I Modeling amp and a foot switch from the wife and a Fender hat and journey songbook from my youngest.

13 (edited by Bass Viking 2011-12-28 13:59:26)

My five year old Grandson got a "First Act" drum set and informed me on Christmas day that he and I were going to start a band.  Actually, his sister, my two year old grandaughter seemed to have very nice rhythm when she took her turn "making music" on the drums.

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

14 (edited by naolslager 2011-12-28 15:08:29)

It turns out I DID look snazzy last night playing. My wife kept asking why I insisted on wearing my new clothes versus changing into my PJs. I told her I enjoyed looking sharp. She rolled her eyes.

Don't be fooled: I am contemplating a post-Christmas NGD.