Topic: Missing Plug In

There's a  spot just below where it says your signed in, a grey bar that runs left to right across the length of the page that says 'Missing Plug In' I'm just wondering what that refers to,does anyone know? Thanks for any help.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Missing Plug In

sorry cam, i haven't got it. try updating your browser?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

further to my post above, it seems the "missing plug in" has infected me too.

phill

Well plug in.  I don't seem to have it either.  The mysterious missing plug in.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Assuming it is the Forum page you are talking about:

Under 'Logged in as 'whoever you are' and Last visit: 'such and such a day and time' I have a full width JamPlay advert.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Yes Roger... the Jamplay advertisement is missing from my screen too.  I checked, and it's working just fine in IE, but not showing up in Chrome.  I think this is probably a browser issue not a coding issue.

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Yea I'm using Chrome to, it doesn't seem to be bothering anything but just found it odd that it says plug in and wondered what it was about and if anyone else was seeing it or just me,

Cam

Actually it's just below, not above, where your signed in, sorry I miss that. It's about an inch deep and runs across 3/4 of my screen, and now I'm also seeing it at the top right of the page.

Cam

well spotted. i just switched from chrome to fire fox and got the jam play banner back. it must be a google chrome thing.

phill

It has happened to me at other times,and it is almost always in the jamplay area.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

For what it's worth - missing here too sad

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

If a plug in is missing on firefox then go to the "Tools" tab at the top of the page and click on "Add ons" you will then see what add ons are downloaded including plug ins. At the top of the you will see "Check to see if all your plug ins are up to date" click on the link to see what needs up dating etc.
ark

I'm using chrome. Still missing.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??