1 (edited by Buzzwagon 2011-12-31 19:16:30)

Topic: Happy New Year my fellow Chordians

I know it's not quite New Year here yet in good old Blighty but by the time it is I will be in absolutely no condition to be allowed anywhere near a computer for fear of a drunk eBay session ending up in me becoming the owner of a £35,000 original 50's Telecaster, so I'll take the opportunity now if I may to wish you, and your friends and families, A Very Happy New Year and a peaceful 2012 and may all of your wishes come true.

Live the life you love, Love the life you live

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Re: Happy New Year my fellow Chordians

Thank you and the same to you

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

My time is the same as yours so a Happy New Year to you from Portugal.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hope everyone has a Good and safe new years.!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks Buzz for the well wishes ...
   Know what you mean about the e-bay sessions , but with me it's usually getting on here and writing stupid s**t , ( all true ) , but none the less , L O L ... Having said that , Merry Christmas and happy new year to all ...
                                             Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Thanks Jerry, hope your head isn't hurting too bad. Happy 2012!!

Our intuitions serve us well

Happy new year.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude