Topic: Best Christmas and New Year Gift

Haven't been on Chordie much lately with the holidays here, shoping,visiting etc, and a new grand baby arriving

yesterday at 2:15pm in Olympia,Wa. !!! My youngest daughter's first. They were hoping for a new year baby

but she had been in labor since Wed. so he needed to be born asap. Healthy baby boy, and good lookin like

gramps! big_smile big_smile  Can't wait to get that first gitfiddle in his hands.

Our intuitions serve us well

Re: Best Christmas and New Year Gift

Congrats gramps!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Very nice and welcome news.  Congratulations to the new parents and grandparents.  Welcome to the world to the babe. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Papa good news for sure!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Congratulations Granpapaguitar and especially to your daughter who has had to do all the hard work.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

CONGRATS on the new Grandbaby!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Congrats on the new grandbaby; not so sure on the looking like grandpa!  Might be much better if the new addition takes after Mom; your daughter! LOL  Grandchildren are such a wonderful gift regardless of when they arrive.

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Thanks to all for the nice thoughts. That is exactly what makes this the best place to go on line to talk music and make
  friends! Mom is doing very well, baby also, Dad is still scratching his head I think.:) 

Now I can feel more relaxed and get back to other important subjects. Our bands bass player will return from the
  Netherlands tomorrow, recoup, and we can hit the studio once again this week hopefully. I have my fingers crossed
  that a band name is chosen finally. At this point I don't give a rats... let's move on.:O   BTW, I agree with ya Jim.
  The little guy looks more like Dad than Mom. Sure hope he grows out of that, just kiddin Jason(incase he's spying)

Thanks again, Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Not really something special but one that will help me get recordings done.  A friend knew that I was looking for a usb guitar link so that I could plug it in the computer and what a great surprise it was.  To top that, I was also handed an iPad to guitar link that will really make use of Garageband in more ways than one, now.  I really like it and now I can start doing more recordings related to this.

oyber33, these are nice gifts but I think papaguitar has you beat. I hope each of you enjoy your gifts very much. If I had known grandkids were so much fun I would of had them first.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.