Topic: Thanks Chordie!

I frequent many guitar forums and by far Chordie is the most friendly and down-to-earth. Many of the regulars at Chordie (you know who you are) I consider friends, although we've never met.. With your help I am maintained on my guitar journey. Thanks for your support, advice, and friendship.

And thanks for listening to my rants and soliloquies. As you know I often use Chordie as my own blog. Whether you read my stuff or not it helps me to get it out of my head.
dj

Re: Thanks Chordie!

I agree. Chordie is the most awesome guitar forum ever! cool

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Glad ya'll like how things are done here on Chordie. I try to run a tight ship and keep things running smoothly so everybody can have a healthy experience when they check out the Chordie World Headquarters. I got a good staff of people from Admin, to all the Moderators, and most of the Membership (gotta delete all the Spammers) who really pull together to make this site what is is - THE BEST.

Everybody - STAND UP AND GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

'Nuff Said.
Nela

I agree.  I not only keep my practicing and interest going because of you guys, I get to learn new methods of losing weight and even tricks to floating canoes down the river.  What a place. I appreciate the awsome friendships I have found here.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

This forum really is unlike anything on the web. I've never experieced a more polite, helpful, spam free, fight free site. Thanks to all the mods and admins and everyone who help keep this place the way it should be smile

All You Need is Love smile

Amen!!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I will second that Amen deadstring!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Third!

Now available in 5G !

same here.You are all like a family now.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

It's not the mods that make this place special - it's the members. And I agree, there couldn't be a friendlier bunch.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I would like to thank the chordie which can provide us a nice discussion board so that we can share out ideas and latest thoughts with each other and find out the review on the specific track or song. We can also get latest about the related to music and many new information.

[url=http://www.chordie.com//]micro sd adapter[/url]   << Fixed by mod to carry you to a useful site smile       

No spam links allowed!

topdown wrote:

It's not the mods that make this place special - it's the members. And I agree, there couldn't be a friendlier bunch.

I'll second that!
Chordie is absolutely like a family.  Just go ahead and get your butt out to a get together in person and you'll experience the same awesome friendliness in person that you experience here on the site.  A very fine group of people!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.