Topic: Hoodie

*I have no affiliation with this product*

I received my Hoodie today. For those of you who haven't heard of one check it out. It fits really well. I am always leary of things labeled "fleece" but this material is very soft and durable. The magnets to keep it closed are really small, like the diameter of a pencil. They hold the back together. I have mine on the stand as I write this. Now I don't have to worry about one of my son's toys banging into my guitar or getting dusty. Very cool idea and it is everything that they say it is.

http://ten4products.com/ *link replaced by Roger Guppy*

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hoodie

Well, I'll be.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Such a simple idea and it looks like it works well. One of those DOH! - Why didn't I think of that?!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

Such a simple idea and it looks like it works well. One of those DOH! - Why didn't I think of that?!

Topdown,you might try too do a retro pet rock!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Great idea, when I started reading this post I thought you mean't a hoodie, as in a hoodie you wear. Simple ideas are sometimes the best.
Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Like Topdown said,"DOH".

If you knew how to sew it would be really easy to make. I can't sew therefore I bought.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure which mod removed the link - here's one to their youtube video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2PFzaDk … r_embedded

So... I'm curious Z, how much did you pay for this?  It does look super easy to make (and I can sew).  However, I like to see my guitars hanging on the wall, and they're cheap, and I don't love them that much.  Now... if I had an expensive guitar, I would absolutely consider something like this!!!  Simple, neat idea!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hmmmm.... I don't know who removed it either...   Was not spam....   Here it is for any interested http://ten4products.com/

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I do not know who removed it but I have replaced the link for 'z'.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Amy, I paid $19.99 shipping was $5. Fabric is pretty cheap so I'm sure you could make one for cheaper. It actually looks like a Hoodie jacket that you wear with no sleeves and a smaller hood.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... right now you can go into stores and buy Christmas pattern fleece throws for less than $5... so it would be very cheap to make one!  LOL!  Although the guitar would be dressed for Christmas year round.  ha ha!  Perhaps I will give it a try and give it to the hubster for a Christmas present next year!  wink

i think it was me who removed the link, to be honest i didnt check out the posts, just saw the link followed it and saw it led to an on-line shop, to me that meant spam. i'm obviously wrong here so i apologise for my error

phillip

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

We'll all forgive you this time Phill!  wink  Just don't be surprised if you're missing a pickle in your jar next year!

not a problem amy, i dont like pickles anyway

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.