Topic: "Long Black Veil" cover of old Lefty Frizzell song

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11304389

Long Black Veil
A Lefty Frizzell song I heard Johnny Cash perform years ago.  Kind of a dark topic, but I like it and wanted to share.  Let me know what you think?

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Re: "Long Black Veil" cover of old Lefty Frizzell song

Good song bass,it is a little on the dark side,but johnny cash did several songs like that.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I love it! Always have. Another good song and I don't have a link is Porter Waggoners
"I JUST CAME TO SMELL THE FLOWERS".

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

You did great man - sounds fantastic!

Another good one, Bass Viking.  I think you are ready for American Idol.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks guys for the feedback!  I am probably not even the best on my little country road, so I have it in perspective that I am just here having fun and enjoying what I do!  By the way Pete, when can we expect something from you.  You started off like wildflowers but have slowed down since.  I have been waiting for the next chordie hit by Pete!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

It is the first time I have heard this song but I do quite like the dark and sombre ones so I enjoyed listening to it. Well done and thank you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"