Topic: Concert last night

So I went to see Tesla last night at the House of Blues in Anaheim, Ca. It was a pretty good show. The lead singer seemed to maybe be on something. He was a little twitchy and loopy. But they sounded great. They are on their acoustic tour right now. I didn't know what to expect but I had fun. I think I posted after my last concert about all the older people there. I say older but I'm guessing I'm in the same category now. I've noticed two things about my concert going as I get older. 1) I need a place to sit my tired self during the show. 2) I want to be awed by the musicians rather than just rock out. I would much rather go to a small venue and see a couple guys who are amazing than go see a band that is just loud. All in all a good show.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Concert last night

Glad you had a good time.  You can count me in on your requirements too.  I am often amazed by the talent on display in easy-going acoustic venues.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I would much rather see a mediocre musician live than listen to a studio recording any day of the week and to see a good one is great.

I am glad you enjoyed yourself, even if you did have to find a seat smile.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Getting older is a wonderful thing, if you play your cards right.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.