Topic: DREAM guitar

Anybody know anything about these guitars. I think Martin Simpson was something to do with their creation. I just bought a half size one and don't know much about them.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Re: DREAM guitar

Why does the Chordie server sometimes go out and you can't pull up the site

rstoneciph wrote:

Why does the Chordie server sometimes go out and you can't pull up the site

It's caused by folks who post questions in forum threads irrelevant to the original poster's question. The lack of common decency upsets the equilibrium of the servers that cause them to freeze up.

Sorry Alvee, couldn't resist. I've done a search for Dream Guitars and only found a retailer in NC, not a manufacturer. Happy NGD! post a pic when you can.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hahaha

I bought this unseen. Something I wouldn't recommend to anyone. But it seemed like a bargain. I've still to receive it but I'll give a full report ASAP.

Let's just say that this will be the last time I buy unseen. Pig in a poke.

you can certainly get a whole lot of bargains on line. the 2 things i'd never buy are food and guitars. i was chatting to a guy at my gig last night who thought he was bidding on a guitar in Birmingham England. what he's actually done was bid on a guitar in Birmingham Alabama....yes the postage cost more than the guitar, and i believe he said it was not good!
as my wife always points out....taste and try before you buy.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.