Topic: hello

hi there all been playing for a year and used chordie for songs but never registered till now      so hello from scotland

Re: hello

Hi Guz,
Welcome aboard, it's a great place with great people, I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Hi ya Guz. Lots of good people here who are always ready and willing to offer advice and encouragement. Welcome.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

well then, an official Welcome to Chordie!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Welcome to Chordie Gus, the friendliest forum on the net so don't be afraid to jump in to the banter.

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi theguz welcome to Chordie and hello from England.  smile
ark

Hi theguz,welcome and hope you enjoy particapation in forums,we talk about other things besides guitars etc,but music is the main reason we are here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Glad to meet you Guz.  Feel free to join in and comment on the threads.  We welcome all opinions

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Welcome from Massachusetts. You just made friends all over the world. You can chat about anything here.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Hi Guz welcome from NewZealand, as you can see we are all very international and friendly. No borders to cross here to enjoy yerself!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

I thought I posted here yesterday, but then my troubles seemed so far away smile.

Anyway a warm welcome to you from Portugul.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi theguz and welcome! I'm from England, sorry about that - we can still be friends...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Welcome Guz, enjoy the ride here on Chordie!

Our intuitions serve us well

Excuse me for being late but hello from Louisiana.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Hey hi howdy from L.A. (Lower Alabama).

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

helloooooo

tubatooter1940 wrote:

Hey hi howdy from L.A. (Lower Alabama).

Lower Alabama. My wife is from the South Alabama area. She was born in Buffalo. South Alabama, New York. About a half hour from the canadian border

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.