Topic: Lyrics

Can we get pages just of song lyrics on this website?

My band is Order of the Planets - look us up on Youtube or Facebook.

Re: Lyrics

hi daydub welcome to chordie,we have of sorts got this,we put song lyrics in the poem section if we have'nt finished them,like cant find a tune to fit or a verse short,then we repost them after we have chorded them,enjoy.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: Lyrics

If you're asking about copyright music, the answer is long and short at the same time.  The short is, the site name is "chordie" because what you will find is mostly chords and tabs.  So no, you are not likely to search for a song and only come across lyrics without tab or chords associated.  The long version is... none of that music is even hosted on this site.  Chordie works more like a search engine, finding the information hosted on other websites and reformatting it all pretty like and making it easier to find here.  There are some major copyright lawsuits going on around the world right now, so those who actually host copyright material could be in for trouble.  Therefore, nothing is actually hosted here and copyright lyrics cannot be posted within the forums either.  If what you're looking for is posting your own lyrics to your own song, then check out the songwriting forum on this site, or the poems section.  I hope my answers help.  Please, feel free to ask if you have other questions.

Oh... and welcome to Choride!!
Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.