Topic: I lost a song!

I woke up at four in the morning with words for a song in my head. I was so tired I kept pushing it away but by the time five came around I couldn't ignore it anymore so I got up and wrote it down and then a day or so later I edited it and then put it down again. Now I can't find it! and I never misplace any of my writings. It's like it vanished I am so upset about that. I feel ( meanless to say) stupid. Now I am racking my brain to try and remember what I wrote. Does anyone else ever go through this?

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15

Re: I lost a song!

All the time with my keys or phone... have you checked the couch cushions?

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

Check the top of the refrigerator.  That's one of my favorite places to lose things.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

You didn't actually write it.  It was all a dream.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

You remind me of me and this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDNsJEnWqk

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Good one Pete.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

sounds like the dog ate it! ( standard answer for missing paperwork,like homework).

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Ha ha ha. Your all so funny. No I did not dream it. I already got that sugestion from somone but no did not dream it, because I showed it to someone the next day so I have a witness Ha. I am a tidy person and don't just lose paper work and I don't have a dog. Okay I have to ask Zurf.
How in the world do you lose things on top of the fridge?

Love the video tubatooter.LOL
I actually have been doing a bunch of stupid embarrassing things this week but I don't think I am going to mention the others LOL.

Well, I go to the fridge for ... some ... let's call it sustenance.  And you know, I'll be busy.  And lots of times I'll have something in my hands.  And get thirsty for some more sustenance.  As I'm opening the fridge to reach in for the sustenance, maybe it'll occur to me that if I grab two bottles of it that maybe I won't have to return quite so often.  Then I get back to playing music on Skype with my Chordie friends, no wait, picking up around the house.  Yes, that's it.  Picking up.  And so, with this realization that my hands are already full and I want to fill them with something else, I set down the things I have and as I look around the shop and see everything covered with tools or tackle, the top of the fridge is noticed as a convenient and slightly less cluttered horizontal surface.  So, I put whatever songs... TOOLS ... whatever tools I have in my hand on top of the fridge so that I can carry two more bottles of sustenance back to my guitar wh... to my closet where I left the broom and dustpan for my picking up.  After a few rounds of sustenance, it's easy to forget where the songs went. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

OH my gosh Zurf LOL. Now that would make sense ha ha ha. I admit I laughed hard. I love your choice of words " Sustenance". I'm going to remember that one. Well you sound busy. Might I sugest a file cabinet for your paper work? Actually never mind that may not work either LOL

I'll ask my wife, she's probably moved it!

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live