Topic: Edit songs?

Hi, I'm new here *smiles and waves vaguely* I'm a uker from the UK.

I'd like to edit/add notes to a couple of the songs in my songbook, but can't see how. Is this possible?

Re: Edit songs?

Hi Alleyne
Welcome to Chordie.
Add the song to your personal songbook. The option to edit is next to the song title in "My songbook"
when added.
Glad see to another Brit.  smile
ark

Thanks Ark, couldn't see for looking!

Hi,
I'm a new member today.
I'm desperate to find the chords for The Hollies song "The Baby". Can't find them anywhere and just a novice guitarist so can't figure them out for myself. Help !! please.

Hi R, you may be better off starting a new thread for your question, as I'm not sure how many people will see it here. Sorry I can't help with the song, and good luck with finding those chords, Alleyne

Hi. I am very new to this but can any one tell me if you can scroll songs that you create on your song list?
Toolooly

Toolooly wrote:

Hi. I am very new to this but can any one tell me if you can scroll songs that you create on your song list?
Toolooly

Hi Toolooly
Welcome to Chordie.
As Alleyne says please can you start a new post when asking a new question as it a somewhat confusing and will probabaly will not get answered.
Anyway as you are "very new" to chordie I will try to answer your question.
Yes you can scroll songs that are in your my songbook just click on the song and the scroll button is on the righthand side of the page in one of the boxes if your screen is set up ok.
ark

Hi Ark.
Thank you for your reply and advice. Please excuse my gross ignorance but could you please explain what is meant by " new thread" and "new post"? Incidently, I still cannot scroll my songs. No box's seem to want to open up on my screen. HELP please!!!!
Toolooly

Toolooly wrote:

Hi Ark.
Thank you for your reply and advice. Please excuse my gross ignorance but could you please explain what is meant by " new thread" and "new post"? Incidently, I still cannot scroll my songs. No box's seem to want to open up on my screen. HELP please!!!!
Toolooly

Hi Toolooly
Right to do a new post or thread open what forum you think most suits the post you want to do in your case "About Chordie" is ok for your question. On the righthand side just above the second thick blue line there is a link saying "Post new topic" click on that and you see a link saying "Subject"  that's the title of your post and "Message" which is where you type your post. At the bottom there are two links which say "Preview" where you can look at you post and edit it if you want before posting and "Submit" which will post your message on the forum as a new post.

It's been known for some members to lose their right hand boxes smile
Altering screen resolution it may work. That's press Ctrl button and the plus or minus keys.
You may also find it at the bottom of the page has happened..
Try a different browser that may work other than that it a mystery...
ark