Topic: The Faces - Debris Tab?

Well I have search hi and low and I can't any tab for Debris by the Faces.  I have found the chords but no tab does any one have a the tab or a link to the tab?

Cheers,

Chris.

Re: The Faces - Debris Tab?

chris  ever heard of playing by ear ? learn to play what u hear learn to play whats in ur head  and u will be a awesome musician, i myself play pro its my liveing  train ur ear dude  it saves u mega time !

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText"><b>vampsfang wrote on Fri, 09 June 2006 23&#58;42</b></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
chris  ever heard of playing by ear ? learn to play what u hear learn to play whats in ur head  and u will be a awesome musician, i myself play pro its my liveing  train ur ear dude  it saves u mega time !
</td></tr></table>

After reading your reply it made me think, Why are you on this site at all if you are so good by learning by ear? Why bother to find out what the chords are because that is what CHORDIE is all about.

not everyone can learn by listening to a song. I can learn a few songs that way but I have replied on CHORDIE to help me with most of the songs I play.

I think what you say about the music in your head is right but some people need the chords first.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Well as much as I'd like to learn it by ear, I think the actually lead guitar/melody parts are in an open tuning that I cannot make out.

Cheers,

Chris.

i was on this site to look for a name of song

not chords . anyways if u train ur ear with everyone has the abiltiy  its just up to u to take the time and listen to the music  and learn ur ear to hear whats being played  its listening but in a dif way, but with practice man u will get it keep chugging along !

true vamps,

I do look up lyrics only sometimes as I have learnt by ear the song or had the tune in my head.

I will look up some chords when i get stuck i.e  Cm#7 etc, when ye get silly chords like that.

Ok, not only for chords, I stand corrected, but it is mainly for chords ,lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

not a prob man i think i miss understood as trying to be cocky and really i wasnt i am very humble person , but just saying  if people learn to play by ear it opens a whole new world to them it did for me  and i am thankful that i have the gift to play by ear it came easy for me but with work at it everyone can get it, its just the simple saying u get out of it by what u put into it , ty and god bless to all