Topic: Lottery $640 million

Anyone got their lottery tickets for the $640 million, if so, what what would you do with it if you won. Myself personally, I'd see the world, buy every guitar I ever wanted, and help the elderly, children, and of course family.

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Lottery $640 million

If I won it, the only people that would know where we disappeared to would be my mom and my accountant.  Clues may be found in the gross national consumption of rum and pineapple, thought.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Buy some guitars,all the fast cars I have ever wanted,My own football team!! and some stock in rum and pineapple.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hard to say what I would do with it. Help as many people as I could I guess. I've always thought that there should be a limit on how much you can win or more winners should be picked. If you took the 640 mil and made it so each winner got 15 mil after taxes that would make like 21 millionaires. Especially with the state of our economy, many winners would help out more than just one. That's 21 times as many houses, cars, boats, planes, vacations, and other big ticket items that would be bought instead of just one new Carribean island known as Jerome Isle. I know it's all random, but somehow it could be done. Besides, if there was more of a chance to win then more people would play. I don't know, just a thought.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

^yeah

I wouldn't want an island. I'd buy a huge ranch. Maybe in Kansas. Run everything on wind energy. Get me loads of cattle and a couple horses. Then I'd buy my friends new guitars and we'd build a big campfire and sing kumbaya and roast marshmallows. And I'd buy myself a Jeep Rubicon.

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/---Dw_kjH05I/T1-6bYrXAUI/AAAAAAAAAmI/KxCuuHT1wHk/s1600/Rum-gone.jpg

I would have the rotted floorboard on my 1992 f-150 fixed and buy a tailgate for it too.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Quit work. bang on the drum all day..

badeye    cool

one caper after another

I bought a ticket.  If I won (I haven't checked numbers yet) I'm not sure that I could spend that much money in a lifetime.  But I would have a fantastic time trying. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

The hubster is in a lotto pool at work.  There is a GINORMOUS number of tickets purchased.  If they all win, Z will be happy because there's a ton of people in the lotto pool.  I imagine, we'd get rid of this house, get the hubster his Gibson, and head as far South as it's safe to travel.  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I'm with you Jerome.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Well, I guess none of y'all won?

^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

I got 3 of the numbers. I don`t know if that is good for anything. I still have a rotted floorboard and no tailgate.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I didn't buy a ticket, but the wife did.

http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=1&a … amp;ntsp=0

No love, though.

I always say, There is a better chance of the Beatles getting back together than hitting the lottery

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I always say, There is a better chance of the Beatles getting back together than hitting the lottery

A guy told me that you have a better chance of being hit by lightning than of winning the lottery.  I told him that I've been hit three times.  "Oh!  You should definitely buy a ticket then," he said.   

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

^That's crazy! How in the world???

^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

Zurf wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

A guy told me that you have a better chance of being hit by lightning than of winning the lottery.  I told him that I've been hit three times.  "Oh!  You should definitely buy a ticket then," he said.   

- Zurf

Wow Derek, I got shocked by amps before and was thrown for a loop. I can`t imagine lightning.

Enjoy Every Sandwich