Topic: "Broken" by Pete Murray

Pete Murray's new album has been out for some months now and I can't find the chords for the songs in it! I'm trying to play Broken now, but I'm no good at getting the chords by ear. Thanks

2 (edited by Guitarpix 2012-04-04 15:18:55)

Re: "Broken" by Pete Murray

I'm a big Pete Murray fan.... I haven't heard "Broken" but will give it a listen and see what I can figure out for ya.... Most likely it uses variationsof  EM G C D  smile Most of his stuff revolves around that progression in some form...     I'll try to get back with some chords for you this evening after I've gave it a listen...

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

after a quick listen on my phone it sounds like maybe an Am C G progression through the verses.....   I 'll wait to say for sure though until i hear it on something with better sound quality...lol

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Wow man, thanks! I'll give it a try when I get home!

You've got it right! The verses are just lilke you said! Thanks smile

Asked a friend of mine, I think this is right: Am, F, C, G in the verses and on the "kind of chorus" part is something close to F, G, C, Am!
Try that!