Topic: Congratulations are in order

A certain Viking of the Bass variety has added matrimony to his many other recent achievements. 

Congratulations Big Jim!   

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Congratulations are in order

Congrats Big Jim!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Well, Big Jim.  May you have many happy years ahead of you.  I hope she likes guitar.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Big Jim , Congrats  !!!! Many Happy years together.

Joe

Congratulations big jim!!.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Congrats and good luck

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I'm sure he'll be fine. Being a viking and all, he probably clubbed her on the head and threw her in the boat as he does with bass.

Congrats Jim!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Awright Jim !!  She gonna let ya out on Big Darby soon?

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

9 (edited by Bass Viking 2012-04-07 12:04:33)

Thanks everyone for the nice, suprise sentiments from all!  Let's see, yes, she likes my guitar and even tolerates me singing and playing in the house.  No, I didn't club her in the head, she clubbed me.  Have already been on the Darby and yes, she does like to fish.  Not sure about floating the creeks, but she is pretty good catching bass at my buddies lake.  We have been together now for 7.5 years, so today was just kind of making official the way we already have been living.  She is a great girl, loves the simple things in life, especially living out here in the country on the farm.  Thanks again everybody.

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Congratulations Jim, here's wishing you and the blushing bride happiness and health. (The glass will be filled and the toast drunk later smile).

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

many happy wishes for you and your bride congrats Jim smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Congrats Jim!  I didn't think this was a new relationship... but honestly I thought you two were already married.  How nice to make it official on paper!  smile  Congrats and best wishes!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Congratulations Jim. Here's to many happy years. Glad you got someone who enjoys the same things you do.

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Thanks again to all the well-wishers.  I told Christy about all of you and your best wishes last nite and she said: "No wonder you always get on there, they must be nice people."  And that my music friends, pretty much sums up my Chordie experience.   Thanks

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Congratulations Jim, Many happy years for You and Christy.   
                                                                                 b

best whishes to you both,,     

badeye    cool

one caper after another