Topic: GOT to be a song in this situation

A neighbor of mine who is confined to a high tech electric wheelchair admitted to me tonight that just after he got the wheelchair he got drunk in a bar downtown and on the way home when the cops tried to pull he over HE RAN FROM THEM IN THE WHEELCHAIR.  If I can't make a song out of that, I don't know what it will take. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: GOT to be a song in this situation

Thats funny,I feel for your neighbor in the wheelchair.Did they ever catch him or did they really try. It would make a good song if you use your imagination.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

how about calling it "Rolling from the law" lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

how about calling it "Rolling from the law" lol

I like that. 

Yes, Dino they caught him.  He said they brought him home, then searched his house high and low.  He's an honest fellow, so they didn't find anything untoward.  He just got a little too crazy one night is all.  I expect there's few among us who aren't guilty of that.  He said that for a year afterwards, every time he saw a cop the cop was chuckling. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I recommend you make it a country song...

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

How about Driving Wheelchairs Intoxicated. You could look for a few more crazy drunk wheelchair story's to include in the song.

Grandma got run over by a reindeer, but my friend Ted has a very different story.  On his way home from the pub he ran from the law in his electric Pride Jazzy.

I did a quick search for electric wheelchairs and came up with "Pride Jazzy" as a model.  Good luck Zurf!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.