Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really stuck on how to read tabs. I asked my dad because he is a REALLY awesome guitar player, he never answered me so I thought i would just ask ya'll!!!!

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Try this site

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/tab-notation.txt

THANK YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Riley Bo Riley,
Do this Old Doll a favour? pick the right time with your Dad " You will know this time, As Dads can be very busy people!   Look Him Straight in the Eyes and tell him " you want to learn from the master" Tell Him you think "He is awesome" and mean it!{ Thats the most important part of this communication!}  Now if this fails ? Holy Moly Come straight back to all the experts on Chordie ,as they are only to willing to help everyone!
Good Luck Petal!

Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll you certainly seem to know how to work your way around a man/dad LOL.....i must admit, when my daughter looks at me and asks me to play for her i cant resist...good advice though yikes)

Hi chillybilly,
Yes my Mam always said I could wrap my Dad around My fingers, But he was a big  Old softee..... Now Billy it never worked with any other Man after that? lol.

But seriousily, I do feel this is what Children should do! Good for you with your little one!  She will live long and never forget How loving you are with her.

Slán
Old  Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

riley bo riley i have the same problem with my dad he is also an awesome guitar player and he helps me along a little with a few pointers but i think he wants me 2 learn it on my own accord and not rely on any1 smile

problems are only solutions in work clothes smile

i do rely on myself a lot!! but hey i think it helps me!!! my dad is always so busy but he does take the time to sit down with me. i just wish he would do it more often!!!