Topic: Chordie Skype Jam 4/20

Anyone interested in doing a skype jam tomorrow night?

I was supposed to work for someone else and wasn't planning to have the day off... but it seems that person MAY have quit.  So as long as he doesn't magically appear - I'll still have the day off.  So... who's up for a virtual Jam friday?

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Re: Chordie Skype Jam 4/20

I'll be up in no-man's land in BSawyer's territory Friday and Saturday, but I'll have my guitar along.  The hotel is supposed to have WiFi, and depending on how the drive went, how my wife is feeling, whether the family is doing anything, blah, blah, blah.   I've got something scheduled from 6-8 on Friday evening, and I expect that my family will go out for coffee and pie (but only because the ice cream shop will be closed by then).  So if I join, it will be late.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Amy, if i can get on skype i'll try, what time?  i may embarrass myself.
                                                                                              b

I am sittin in Denver , waiting for a flight home, I have a birthday party for my grandson early evening , I will join in before or after the party depending on the time.

Wayne P

Later, Wayne P

bobwill wrote:

Amy, if i can get on skype i'll try, what time?  i may embarrass myself.
                                                                                              b

You will not embarrass yourself. 

- Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

I should be able to participate, but I gotta learn some new tunes!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Depending on the time, I will do my best to participate.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

still not on skype,, no cam,,, and still on night shift :-(

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Bobwill - add me into your contacts list on skype - mekidsmom - so I can add you to the group, if we do end up with a group!  LOL!  Um... I'm thinking maybe 5PM EST - that way it's "only" 10 where Roger is so he can hopefully join and we'll go as long as we go!  wink  The hubster won't be joining as he's been working 12 hour shifts, but maybe my son will pop on.  As usual, I'll be running in and out taking care of my girls - and Katie will probably want to sing a Little Mermaid song for everyone (yes, she's still stuck on it).

Don't worry Jeff - I really need to learn some new songs too.  Same ole same ole... but hey, they're fun to play!  big_smile

I've been playing with Dirty Ed and Bo Crowder and "Garuchi" for years.  Only Dirty Ed has learned new songs, but it all still sounds good every time we hear the same old songs.  Don't worry about it.  Sometimes working on the old songs, figuring out a lick or nailing a solid strumming pattern is more work, and more satisfying, than learning a new song. 

Music is music.  Make some and it's all good. 

No chance I'll be on at 5PM.  If you're still rocking into the night, I may pop on to say "Hi" if the hotel's WiFi is fast enough. 

- Zurf

I get home from work around 6 and will check in sometime after that

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Ok then... I switching it last minute to 6.  I'll only be on from 6-8 tho as I promised the kids some mom time tonight.  wink  SEE YA'LL at 6!

Like 4-6 Mountain Time smile

Later, Wayne P

Hi Amy I had forgot about earlier plans but  i was going to be able to stay around for two hours, CST here. So i will try again later.   thx   b