Topic: QUEEN

Anybody watching idol? i do no watch it much but tonight QUEEN!! grew up partying to all their hits!!

Re: QUEEN

My wife watches, so maybe I'll check it out since it is Queen's music. Two queen songs in my top 10 all time favs. Another one bites the dust and One vision.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 2 queen songs. DON`T STOP ME NOW and BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY(that song never got old).

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

i guess that's american idol? we have x factor, so if yours is the same, all they'll do is crucify all those brilliant queen songs like ours do.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

They actually sounded pretty good on Idol.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

lucky you

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Man two best Queen songs,,,   FAT BOTTOM GIRLS and SHEER HEART ATTACK

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I was amazed at the quality of the singer - the bassist was an actual fill-in for Queen when they were touring. Remarkable voice on the Freddy Mercury vocals, though. He even looked a little like Freddy.
They did great!

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"