Topic: Temporary NGD/NBD

Swaped or loaned out Samik electric for Fender Twelve string acoustic,   also Creamor Mandolin for

Banjo circa 1940 made in Japan,   old but new toys to try for a month or so,   

lots a fun ,,,   badeye    cool

one caper after another

Re: Temporary NGD/NBD

Thats good, sound like aroad test for both of you!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Neat.  I messed around with my sister's banjo once and really enjoyed it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I see one big problem here........ If you fall in love with one or both of the instruments you are up the creek without a paddle, you could end up needing psychiatric help, so please be careful.

smile Roger smile

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Zurf wrote:

Neat.  I messed around with my sister's banjo once and really enjoyed it.

Zurf, your post really made me laugh!!  My grandmother is always coming up with creative words for body parts  and "banjo" is her word for butt. Like, she would say, "You kids behave or I'll slap you all on the banjo!" Or, "Get off you banjo and get to work!"  So when you said you
messed around with your sister's banjo, I just about died giggling.

LOL M.B.  You can rest assured that the banjo I messed around with had five strings instead of two cheeks.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

LOL M.B.  You can rest assured that the banjo I messed around with had five strings instead of two cheeks.

Ohhhh, SNAP!  LOL!!!

Strummin on the ol banjo.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.