1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-05-16 23:08:56)

Topic: The most stupid irelevant question you can imagine.

One time at work,A manager was explaining to a new hire that the only stupid question is the one you don`t ask. So I asked him"If the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie,what would a cinder block do?" Some people have no sense of humor. Believe it or not,I`m no stranger to getting in trouble at work because of my mouth. What is the most stupid question you ever asked someone?

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: The most stupid irelevant question you can imagine.

I have never asked a stupid question only given some stupid answers lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Why are blackberries red when they're green?

Or the one that floored one of my college professors when he asked if there were any questions after his lecture.............
If a donkey is called an ass
And a male sheep is called a ram
Why is a ram up the ass called a goose?

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

How do I post a song on chordie?

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

True story.

When I was a teenager my cousin had this really cute girlfriend.  She was blonde, but that's irrelevant.  I think.  Yeah.  Irrelevant.

Anyway, they had just returned home from a trip to the beach.  He told me that one afternoon they were relaxing on the beach, just catching some rays, when out of the blue she asked him:  "Chris, why don't airplanes ever run into stars?"

Apparently she was serious.

How do you respond to something like that?

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

^ well duh, they only fly during the day, before the stars come out.

I hope he married that girl.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

the all time greatest two:  Its   102 w/ 120%Humidity  and someone says "Hot enough for ya?"  No, put me in a ****ing  oven plaease ---heres your sign! 

and the oppisite, rain for 4 days  "Wet enough for ya?"

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

"Will this be on the test?"

Astronomikal wrote:

True story.

When I was a teenager my cousin had this really cute girlfriend.  She was blonde, but that's irrelevant.  I think.  Yeah.  Irrelevant.

Anyway, they had just returned home from a trip to the beach.  He told me that one afternoon they were relaxing on the beach, just catching some rays, when out of the blue she asked him:  "Chris, why don't airplanes ever run into stars?"

LOL! I think that blond girl might be related to this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk

OMG!!!!! It scares me to know that there are people out there that are that DUMB. Really???? She seemed normal, but man what's going on in that pretty little head?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just about as dumb as my most stupid question..................

"Will you marry me?"

The first time was bad enough but the second time was a complete disaster.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I go to visit a friend in the hospital, find him with all kinds of tubes and things going to his body. He looks like he has just taken his next to last breath and I say "how ya doin?"

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

M.B. wrote:
Astronomikal wrote:

True story.

LOL! I think that blond girl might be related to this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk

I have taught courses in some extremely dry material (U.S. Federal Acquisition Regulation requirements for contractors wishing to subcontract part of their work - it makes me yawn just typing it).  When confronted with new material, no matter how it's laid out and no matter how little experience they have with the topic, people will ALWAYS want to address it from their experience.  It doesn't surprise me in the least that she immediately went to her personal experience to try to resolve the question.  And there's just no way to get to the destination with that as a starting point.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

M.B. wrote:

"Will this be on the test?"

Gotta love this, nice one MB!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

right up there with "Is this a trick question"

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I want to believe that she is pulling our chain, but no, she convinced me otherwise.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Zurf wrote:

I have taught courses in some extremely dry material (U.S. Federal Acquisition*** Regulation requirements for contractors wishing to subcontract part of their work - it makes me yawn just typing it).  When confronted with new material, no matter how it's laid out and no matter how little experience they have with the topic, people will ALWAYS want to address it from their experience.  It doesn't surprise me in the least that she immediately went to her personal experience to try to resolve the question.  And there's just no way to get to the destination with that as a starting point.

***I fell asleep

Baldguitardude wrote:

***I fell asleep

Can't blame you.  I used to fall asleep teaching it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

19 (edited by Astronomikal 2012-05-18 23:09:22)

Just thought of another one:

"Can I ask a stupid question?"  (We've all heard someone ask something like this before.)

Next time, be ready, and respond with:  "Yes.  Better than anyone I know."

Well, hey, they deserve what they get, right?

"Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people." - Mr. Garrison (South Park)

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

How about: "Can I ask you a question?"

I always answer, "You just did."

One of the oldest "why did the chicken cross the road?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

"Would you like fries with that ?"

badeye    cool

one caper after another

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16126/1612659924fd7540b40e3fea7ceafca18eb2f97b.jpg

=]
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

D'oh

one caper after another

OK, so I had to resurrect this thread because last week someone asked me what could be the supidest question I've ever been asked.

Background:  Our group at work recently had an evening dinner which was catered, but we of course had to buy the beer (several cases) which the caterers could then turn around and charge us labor for serving to us.   That ridiculousness aside, we had several cases of beer left over at the end of the evening.
(Apparently there were more wine drinkers in the crowd than someone had thought, and we were all driving, so that's why.)

Anyway, the next day I got a call from the person in the group who had organized the dinner.  They actually said this:

"Hey, we've got a lot of beer left over from last night . . . do you want it?"