Topic: Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

Yeah, I'm a day early, but so what?  Every day should be Memorial Day.

On this unofficial kickoff of summer, while you are grilling, going to the beach, spending time with family and friends, etc.  I recommend taking some time to honor and remember those who have gone on before us to make our lives as blessed as they are.

No matter how bad you think your circumstances are, look around.  It's not at all difficult to find someone who would give almost anything to trade places with you.

I will be celebrating my 2nd amendment rights.  My son and I are off to the shooting range.  There's a celebration for service men and women going on all weekend!

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Re: Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

Astro you said it very well about the holiday,and hope you have agood day at the range,I hope all service personel will have agood day.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks, same to all.

My brother/sister/father are in town and we spent time together for the first time in many years. The best of times!

The highlight: watching my dad slay a raccoon with a broom handle. Hilarious in a dark way. Don't tell PETA!
dj

We did our usual - went to the cemetary yesterday and planted flowers on the man who would have been my father in law's grave.  He served in the Navy (as did my husband) and his stone is just beautiful.  I never met him, but that doesn't stop me from feeling love for a man who clearly raised his son well.  Trying to explain Memorial day, and the grandpa that they never had to my girls is a little tricky though... as well as the sister they never had who is laid at his feet.  It's raining today here, the first Memorial Day in many years that hasn't been a beautiful sunny day.  I salute those that have served and are no longer with us.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I didn't have really anything to do for memorial day, Execpt I palyed volley ball with my friends all day, other than that I had nothing to do.
I have had some soldiers in my family pass away never got to meet them but ofund myself thinking of them anyhow.

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15

I stayed home for the most part and did homework for school.   Did some meat on the grill.  Played with the kids and tried not to think too hard.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]