Topic: Gas is

Gone!, I mulled it over for a week and will not get the Takimine,I will put the money into my Martin fund. I went and looked at it again and played it and a couple of martins and a taylor.the Taks are a great sounding /playing guitar for the price. However I am going to keep looking locally for a used one I can pick up cheap,I told the salesman that at the store so he will let me know if the get one in atrade or consignment sale. Thanks too all of you for your input!!  PS  I got too stay away from the Taylors they make a fantistic guitar also.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Gas is

Careful with that axe Eugene! Way to go Dino. What Martin are you saving for? I'f like to support you in your quest but it might be easier and more effective if I could share in the visualization of the instrument you desire.
dj

I want too get one like pete has,I belive he has a Martin 28

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

...stinky when you had cabbage for lunch.

=p

Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

Detman101 wrote:

...stinky when you had cabbage for lunch.

=p

Dm

Or chili beans.