Happy 30th guitar birthday

Tel

Re: Big Anniversary

That deserves a party!

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I'll drink to that.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bgd,I will drink too that two,it will be 97 degrees here today so I will have a beer.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Wow that'a a long time. I was only 6 when you started.

Happy guitar b-day anniversary thingy.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

30 years is a very long time, Congratulations!

I was 5 when I started!!!

Congrats. 30 years for me this year too.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Congradulations! Keep it going:)

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15

Cool.  I'm always surprised when folks can remember stuff like that.  It's cool that you have.  Keep up the good work.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I was about thirteen when I started to play,but before guitar I played some horns and other things that drove my parents up a wall. They were glad too take me too Sears and buy me a brand new silvertone guitar and amp which they could unplug anytime.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

My first guitar was a Silvertone at age 12 or so.  I wish I would have played steady all those years.  I might be good by now.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hello all,
           similar story here to many of you. Started playing guitar at about 12yo or so. Also had a Silvertone around this time. I do remember the first song that I learnt, Peggy Sue by Buddy Holly.                                 I was doing OK until 19yo (Viet Nam draft got in the way). Made many half hearted attempts to pick up the guitar again over the years but could not get my head around things. Other priorities I guess. Got interested enough to have another crack in about 2007, about the time I found Chordie, and this time have stuck with it.
Started off this time with a Fender accoustic, pretty basic guitar but got me going again. I now have 4 accoustics, 2 electrics and a mandolin. (The dreaded GAS)
Many thanks to Chordie and the great folks on board that have helped me along the way. I know I would not have got this far without you all.
All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Wow man, congrats!!

Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

Thanks!

I look at this thred and see that most all of us older players here started out with the Sears silvertone guitars. Also around the same age.