Topic: Some good news for a change!!!!!

June 8, 1985. This is the 27th anniversary of the day I met my wife. The world has been a great place since then. Back then I was a basketcase with no direction. My biggest concern waqs what size strings I would need on my guitar. That night changed my whole world.Can`t help think what would have happened if I changed my plans that night. It probably wouldn`t be good. Thanx Pam for putting up with me all this time. Have a great day and ENJOY EVERY SANDWICH

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

2 (edited by jamier 2012-06-08 11:12:13)

Re: Some good news for a change!!!!!

Congratulations.

Here is to another 27 wonderful years to you and your wife.

Congratulations on all those years toghter.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

The best to you and the missus.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Ditto

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Many Congrats, JJJ, that's impressive...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Very impressive. You don't hear of that much. Way to go!

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

Congratulations, wishing you many more years together.

Onsong stated that thet are typed with Chordie. I would really love to dnld my songs. Anybody?