Topic: NGD x8

First off, they are not mine so don't think I'm spoiled or lucky. One of our volunteer ladies at the after school program somehow got in contact with an older guy who was trying to sell his music shop to retire. Long story short, she picked up 8 guitars and 3 accessory kits(stand,strings,tuner,strap,picks) for really cheap. They are Stagg brand guitars. 3/4 size. Yesterday was kind of a busy day so I didn't get a chance to handle one. But I will! We were gonna hang them on the wall but she didn't get the right hooks. I would love to start something up on a regular basis but can only be there 1 afternoon a week and that's when I run the bike club. It's a shame to let them hang on the wall and collect dust. I'll have to do some hard thinking.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NGD x8

Weekends..

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Z you might think about posting them in our for sale area,if you intend too sell them.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Stagg makes a good value guitar.  I've played some of theirs and for the money, they sound pretty good and have decent volume.  I think you'll enjoy it when you get a chance to pick on them. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

So, 2 months later..... I finally got around to strumming one of those Staggs. It was decent. A total beginners guitar. The action was a bit high. It took a little effort to barre. But they will serve their purpose nicely.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a Stagg a few years ago and for the money they're a good guitar. You can sort the action, I seem to remember there are shims under the bridge.

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Wow, what a blessing!!

Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle