Topic: Request for your consideration

Mods:

For the "Sticky" posts at the top of each forum section, can you please change the background color to something other than dark green?

The blue text of the links against that background color makes it hard for individuals with a bit of color-blindness to read what they say.

I would suggest yellow.

Thanks for considering,
'Nom

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Re: Request for your consideration

'Nom - This has come up before, and I agree with you - the color choices are horrendous. Unfortunately, none of us Mods have the ability to change it - It must be done by the site owner. Hopefully he'll read this post, but I don't think changing font colors are much of a priority for him.

Roger - can you change the colors or send a note to the grand wizard?

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

It is a ugly color! He might be color blind.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

topdown wrote:

... I don't think changing font colors are much of a priority for him.

Thanks, but for clarification, it's not the font color that needs to be changed.  It's the background.

I understand that's probably not a priority for him either, but just in case he reads this.

Again, I suggest yellow instead of green.  Both the black font and the blue link font will stand out against yellow.

Did you make it to Fuller's on your last trip to Houston?

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

I have asked Per to look into changing the colours used in the Stickys to make them easier to read several times in the past. As Jeff said it is a low priority and it has been changed once before but this result is little better than the earlier one. I think that there are limitations as to what changes Per can make to it otherwise it would have fixed the last time he changed it.

However I will drop him a line and ask him if he will put on the 'To Do' list.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Update:

I have recieved a reply from Per and, although he is unable to do anything at the moment, he will look into it when he has a chance, but it will not be for a little while as he has other priorities to complete first.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:

Update:

I have recieved a reply from Per and, although he is unable to do anything at the moment, he will look into it when he has a chance, but it will not be for a little while as he has other priorities to complete first.

Roger

Maybe he is color blind,you should send him a Rubics Cube and see if he beats it real fast!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman