Topic: The Tenths of Midnight

This is a little history of my life in music I composed this piece it is a song constructed on tenth intervals I have included some old photos set against a motion background I looped. smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Qc4N3V … ature=plcp

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: The Tenths of Midnight

Hi russell,I really want too see this but I am on my old broke computer,I will check it out tommarow.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey again russell my computer is still messed up got to try getting my laptop from my sister,she is using it for her work.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino whenever you get around to it is fine I have been having some problems with my pc its running a lot slower not sure if its just old or needs a good tuneup smile

Russell,I got my laptop from my sister,I finally got too view it. You did a fantastic job on it,I do not know how you got a background and your playing then put up photoes all at the same time!!. I am Impressed!!. The you tube was working fine.

6 (edited by Russell_Harding 2012-07-13 21:24:33)

dino a lot of time went into this 3 min or so video this was produced on three separate programs I shot the video with a Kodak C13 easyshare camera and uploaded it with a card reader bypassing the take forever Kodak program I deleted from my pc. all the photos were processed in my free Picasa program I used a TraKaX video program to join the motion,photos and MOV video file the total size after processing was over 250MB's this was huge so I converted the mp4 into a WMV format with my free ANY VIDEO converter it reduced the size to 20MB's and it was easy to load into windows movie maker for the final trimming and adding titles the finished size was 7MB all without loseing any video or sound quality,thats how I do it.Thanks for taking a look and I appreciate your comments smile

Thats the Mutts Nutts, Russell.  A great production.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

that sounds like a great name for a band lol thanks for giving a look smile

bensonp wrote:

Thats the Mutts Nutts, Russell.  A great production.