Topic: Login issues solved?

There has been a lot of problems with logins after moving to the new server. This includes people having problems accessing their own songbook.

These problems seem to be solved now. If you experience any login issues, please contact admin@chordie.com.

Re: Login issues solved?

My login does not work correctly. I can't log out, can't request a new password, can't access my songbooks or songs. Email sent to admin.

There might be old cookies creating problems. Please try to delete any cookies related to Chordie (both from chordie.com and www.chordie.com).

Here is some info about how to delete cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2

I've noticed adifferent issue lately.  When I initialy bring up chordie I have to hit the refresh button evey time to get the latest info.  Didn't used tohave to do that.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

I've noticed adifferent issue lately.  When I initialy bring up chordie I have to hit the refresh button evey time to get the latest info.  Didn't used tohave to do that.

pete are you noticing that the latest forum posts are not up on the front and rotating out,I also noticed no new songbooks are coming up either.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I still end up in someone elses songbook when trying to access my own

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

TwangTown. Please clear your cookies as Per's advise above and if you then still have the same problem send him an e-mail.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger. I have tried that but it doesnt improve things, still end up in everyone elses sonbook but my own. Which isnt necessarily a bad thing, because i'm coming across some great songs I hadn't thought of before!!!

Anyway - I have emailed Admin (again) to let Per know. Cheers

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

I can't access my songbook either. Its calls me another persons name and shows their songbook.
Luckily they have good taste.