Topic: the jam "little boy soldiers"

anbody got a tab sheet for the jams little boy soldiers? fron the setting sons album.

have looked at every website i can and theres everything but

cheers

Nigel R

Re: the jam "little boy soldiers"

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText"><b>legbmpe1 wrote on Tue, 13 June 2006 19&#58;55</b></td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
anbody got a tab sheet for the jams little boy soldiers? fron the setting sons album.

have looked at every website i can and theres everything but

cheers

Nigel R
</td></tr></table>

If noone can find them for you. I can probley get it from my aunt when i see her online!I believe we are thinking of the same song,although Im sure she plays it all in standard G

i hope someone tells you, I was looking for this ages ago.

I might try and work it out myself but it will be basic chords and not in tab form.

And if yer in the UK, look out for "the Gift" the band. Rick Buckler's new band, they play a lot of Jam songs and are pretty bloody good, no need for paul weller for their songs to sound great

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

thanks a lot ken let us know how you get on, funny about old rick quite happy doing woodwork in his shed in woking and all of sudden gets the urge!!

Nigel r

any help you can be would be great its been driving me mad for ages. (since the eighties actually!)

nigel r