Topic: View/Print option doesn't seem to work. Help!

I'd like to print out the 21 songs that are in 'My Songbook" but nothing happens when I hit 'view/print'.  Can someone guide me?
Thanks - M

Re: View/Print option doesn't seem to work. Help!

Hi M,welcome to the forum, it is not a good idea too put your webaddress up there,someone may spam you,the people can email you by using the e-mal below your name. I think the answer is you can only print 1 song at a time and it has too be open,and youwill see the print sign on the right side about a third of the way down the page,hope that helps.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

If that is the case why is there a view/print songbook button?  I understand opening a song and printing it but if that is the approach please remove the view/print songbook button that appears on the songbook list page.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have reported it to Per for his attention.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Same problem with printing song book - nothing happens

I am also having this problem. I recall that the website states you can create a custom songbook and print it in a handy booklet format; which it why I chose this site to work with. I also cannot email my song book, or even a single song. I have tried both printing and emailing with all songs checked, one song checked, and no songs checked (within my songbook), neither work any of the ways. I do have a scriptblocker, but have enabled all scripts on this site, and am running Firefox. SO far I really like the site, but this is my favorite feature and would love if it worked! Thanks.

The same basic problems as Sati and others. Can not print anywhere or change font size.  Those options are not visible, so I assume not available. I have enjoyed and appreciate the use of this site but have been missing out for about the last week. I will keep trying.  Thank you! WEE

I beleve they are still working out the bugs,report your problems to the admin.,so he can tell the new server about them.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Any suggestions on how to email a songbook yet??  Thx, Bluestone.

control P. or copy and paste to a word doc. and print.  you may need to adjust spacing and move teh chords over teh proper word,, but that is what I have been doing.

Control P works very well if you dont need a bigger font.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Thanks!  I do that with individual songs.  What I am trying to accomplish is emailing a songbook.  I hit the mail button at bottom of page, form pops up and I fill it out, hit send.  Nothing happens.
Thanks for your help.

I never tried that. option 2 then is to print all your stuff and then Scan it all  and save as a PDF.  lots of work, but you can send it anywhere.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Thanks.
Any other place to go for an answer?