Topic: Willie Nelson taken to hospital

Willie, said to have trouble breathing was taken to hospital, had to cancel event. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ … TE=DEFAULT

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Willie Nelson taken to hospital

I read this this morning.  I have a feeling he's not going to be around much longer.  He's getting old and has high mileage.  It will be a shame.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Here's hoping he recovers.  He's not one to compromise quality of life for quantity, and he's been lucky enough to get both.   Now, I wouldn't particularly care for what he considers to be quality of life, but making those decisions for yourself is one meaning of the word "free." 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I`m hoping for the best. He is an icon

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I love that man.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

jerome.oneil wrote:

I love that man.

My thoughts also jerome,I hope he comes out ok.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Willie is certainly one of a kind, Hoping he makes a full recovery, He has helped shape music in so many different genre's.

The day He dies is the day Texas crys.  It might just come to a screaching halt.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

As the man himself once said:“My doctor tells me I should start slowing it down -- but there are more old drunks than there are old doctors so let's all have another round.”

Get well.

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

I saw on the news he is getting better this morning and wants too get out of the hospital.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

TwangTown wrote:

As the man himself once said:“My doctor tells me I should start slowing it down -- but there are more old drunks than there are old doctors so let's all have another round.”

Get well.

A good way to live life.  It's attitude man.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

God bless you Willie you have lived a great life and here is praying you bless us all with many more years!!

Update on Willie, Saw on TV this morning he's doing much better and no dates have been canceled. If fact he's already played one date in Dallas since getting out of the hospital. Hard to keep a good man down.

They can't give him anything in the hospital that would make him wobblier than what he does voluntarily.  FREE WILLIE!!   

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Willie played the best show I've ever seen. He did 2 hours came back did a solo then brought the band back for another half an hour. He really loves his fans. Best wishes to The Red Headed Stranger !!!

Joe

I'm glad to hear he's doing well.

Willie is one tough old bird!