Topic: mekidsmom

Amy, where have you been hiding? You are missed. Hope all is well.

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Re: mekidsmom

smile  Thanks.  I was hoping I wouldn't be missed too much.  I'm sorry.  I've been popping in now and then.  I appreciate being missed though.  August 21st - 9 years ago I had a stillbirth, there is a lot of JUNK that goes along with her death/birth.  So, I tend to just kinda um... retreat into my "happy place" (or dark place, depending on how you want to look at it) in August.  I'll be back and regularly on Chordie again as my usual chipper self in a few weeks. 

Truly, I appreciate that you noticed and missed me.  Thank you very much. 

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Wow Amy! So tragic. That's one of those things you can't ever let go of. Happy place is better, dark places lead to, well, dark things. Very few of us will ever understand what you've been thru, but all of us can offer our sympathy and support.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear it, Amy, but glad you shared with your friends.  Nothing wrong with that.  Sometimes friends help ease your pain, if only a little bit.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Bushy,
Thanks for asking the question we were ALL thinking, "Where's mekidsmon?" Amy, sorry to hear of your loss an ongoing sorrow. but thanks for sharing with your friends here at Chordie. You are missed but take all the time you need.
dj

Hi amy I have been wondering where you were,sorry to hear of your retreat we all have our ways of dealing with them, hope we see you back here soon and in good form,I am still looking for a rattsnake tail for you,but no luck. My indian friends seem to not be doing much hunting now.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Amy, I'm so sorry. Try and take some strength from all your friends here, you have many.

All the best
Bushy

"Quincy Jones"

Bummer.  See you when you get back.  Ping me on Skype if you feel like talking in the meanwhile. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

9 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2012-08-20 11:36:16)

I`m so sorry to hear the bad news. I`m awful with words in these matters. Best wishes for you.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Thanks guys!  You are all very sweet and I throughly appreciate the thoughts and kind words.

I promise I'll be back in action here shortly.  Tonight, I'm heading out to my Dad's with Guitar in hand.  Hopefully we can have a good time playing together tonight.  smile  I need the break, and finally 2 days off in a row from work.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

That sounds like fun.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good amy,glad you feel better.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hello Amy. Hope you had a great night with your Dad.

All the best
Bushy

"Quincy Jones"