Topic: Trouble in Paradise

One of the guys I work with is not the right person for the job. He needs to go. Now I must navigate the sticky mess of politics, etc to replace him before he takes me down. Wish me luck.
dj

Re: Trouble in Paradise

Good luck.  It's good that you approach this from a fit perspective rather than from a personal perspective.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good luck on that one.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I agree with pete and zurf,but people like these will most always get found out. Try to cover your behind as much as possable.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Oh, he's been found out. I just don't want to be collateral damage. Funny thing, the same people raising their eyebrows now are the ones who recommended him to me in the first place. Probably in THEIR best interest to get him off their books.

After much thinking and debate, the subject will remain on board but under close watch. Such are the politics of the office.

We'll the guy ended up getting fired by someone else. A black eye for my organization but a blessing in disguise. Now I need to find  replacement.