Topic: Fire On The Mountain

I am working with my new video program this song is a favorite of mine Marshal Tuckers Fire on the mountain it will take a bit of time to get comfortable with the new program its a bit complicated but Im making progress. smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzjYfGgp … e=youtu.be

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Fire On The Mountain

Loved it russell,did a good job!,thats really impressive how you did the background on it!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks dino I shot the video with a Fugi HD camera against a greeenscreen then I used pinnicles HD unltimate collection program to do the picture in picture I used an old motion background and used the chroma key feature that comes with the program to wash out the green color and leave the motion video in the back, it takes a lot of time the background video is only 1 minute so I had to use 4 clips and trim the last to match the forground (me playing and singing) the file is converted to wmv and the program uploads it to you tube after looking at the first wmv video I didnt like it so I deleted it and I decided to go with the AVI format video it was 240 MB's because it was HD and a better video. I believe some programs can do the job faster but I am stuck with this for the moment  but I will be upgrading to a faster program but not for a few weeks thanks for taking a look smile

dino48 wrote:

Loved it russell,did a good job!,thats really impressive how you did the background on it!

russ that was very profesonal looking,let us know when you post the next one.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino sometimes you get lucky and I did with the lighting,at first I was using two light stands that were high powered work lights I had them placed in front but they casts shadows which messed up the editing so I used some low intensity 40 and 60 watt bulbs in two pole lamps and I placed them on the sides and the shadows were gone and gave the video a nice look the audio was from the Fugi camera it was on sale at Walmart for $99.00 and well worth the money thanks again for your comment on You Tube smile

dino48 wrote:

russ that was very profesonal looking,let us know when you post the next one.

Russell, you are starting to look and sound a little professional.  You're leaving me in the dust.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

7 (edited by Russell_Harding 2012-08-26 21:17:50)

Pete dont worry everyone is unique just keep doing your thing its what identifies you,as far as professional I made a living playing in bands my whole life so in that respect I am a professional but I am not in shape to be hauling gear anymore so I concentrate on composing music and producing videos smile

bensonp wrote:

Russell, you are starting to look and sound a little professional.  You're leaving me in the dust.

lol...
Really incredible.

Nice  job Russell

Thank you smile

Grah1 wrote:

Nice  job Russell