Topic: Very Dissappointed

I`m not a happy camper today. Just got back from a small vacation and found that a thief took everything from my garden. All that work for nothing. Sh%$ man   just ask   I`m willing to share.,   Guess they needed it more than I.   

badeye

one caper after another

Re: Very Dissappointed

Wow.  That sucks.  If I had any fresh veggies, I'd can them up and send some to you, but I don't garden.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

Wow.  That sucks.  If I had any fresh veggies, I'd can them up and send some to you, but I don't garden.

Thanks Zurf, very kind of you. 

badeye     cool

one caper after another

Zurf wrote:

Thanks Zurf, very kind of you. 

the local farm market has lots of veggies, but nice to grow one`s own. guess that was my last garden.

badeye     cool

one caper after another

That is hard to believe that someone, probably a neighbor stold your veggies.  Yep, that sucks alright.  I guess it is a sign of the times.  I feel for you.  I like to grow a few things myself and I enjoy watching them grow as well as eating them after harvest.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

That would seriously piss me off. Lots of hard work goes into gardening and there's nothing as good as a home grown 'mater. Hate it for you bud - hope the thief gets worms.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Badeye that really stinks,I do grow fresh veggies,that is really small of someone to steal from your garden and your property. I would bet it is someone who lives close by as they knew what you had and when you were gone.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Going to have to start branding our squash.  That's the ticket.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Look on the bright side, at least it was the garden they stole from and not inside your house.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoy gardining I planted a patio garden (I live on the second floor) in some big pots Tomatoes and Peppers I wound up giving half of it away because I couldnt eat it that fast and what happened to you is really the pits its one thing to take a few tomatoes or peppers but to take the whole garden is really lowdown but dont let it stop you from planting another then the thief wins because he has robbed you of a greater posession faith and trust. all the best. smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

i love gardening so much i planted a garden shed, then another, so that i only have room left for a small lawn.....job done!

on a more serious note; i detest thieves, what they do is true violation. we returned from a holiday in turkey, a few years ago, and we had a car full of gifts, but someone decided they had a better use for them and took the lot! when they opened the bags and found out what they were they probably just dumped them down an alley....

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I can sympathize. Up until 2003, we lived in an awful area. My wife always had ornaments stolen from her garden. Also her car broken into and the top sliced on mine. Even if it is vegetables, no one has a right to go on someones property and steal from them.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I've calmed down some,   found a trail of soil from my garden to a house just down the road, I confronted the home owner and he denied it. My wife had to restrain me from doing some damage.

like the old sonny terry song. "Some one's digging my potatoes, trampin on my vine, I have a special plan resting on my mind"   in due time, in due time.

badeye,    still peed off,

one caper after another

badeye....i guess he's pissed on his chips

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Theres a cool little camera that sells for under 100 bucks that detects motion you could install one somewhere out of site and when you leave the house anything or anyone approching triggers the pc webcam and records it a nice way of gettomg evidence to show the police and get some justice smile

badeye wrote:

I've calmed down some,   found a trail of soil from my garden to a house just down the road, I confronted the home owner and he denied it. My wife had to restrain me from doing some damage.

like the old sonny terry song. "Some one's digging my potatoes, trampin on my vine, I have a special plan resting on my mind"   in due time, in due time.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

badeye wrote:

Good for you badeye,you are kinda like Ace Ventura pet detective,only you tracked down veggies. Maybe you should call the police and show them what you found.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman