Topic: general skype question

I have noticed lately that at odd times of the very early morning, skype will tell me an individual is online,, I know at 3AM central, that My friend is not up.  I even asked him the next day.  so why would skype be getting the idea that someone is on when he is not?
I thought maybe it was because someone in Pat's family may have been on his computer,, but that was not the case either.

Ok well thanks lol

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: general skype question

Computer left on --> perpetual online status??

My computer is set to do some automated maintenance in the wee hours.  So if it's doing the automated service, it will be on and probably showing on-line status.  My Skype is up all the time.  I don't shut it off.  So anytime the computer is operating, it will show that I'm on line.  I work from home and usually stream music while I'm working, so it will show that I'm on line all day long, even though I'm not really using the computer at that moment. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

i always switch off when i'm done, but when i'm on, i regularly get the flash that roger guppy is on line, funny though, no one else on my list. and i keep getting "add me to your list" requests from people i dont know! so i dont...you never know who they may be? if you want me to accept, send me a message telling me who you are, and getting your boobs out wont help either...(you can try if you like) there is far too much phishing, virus spreading, fraud and identity theft to be too obliging to these opportunists.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

If I send you a request, I'll keep my shirt on thank you very much. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

zurf, that will be greatly appreciated

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.