Topic: Pat's Blues

A friend passed on this week and I dedicated this slide blues to him,I didn't arrange anything I just played what I was feeling cause I know he loved music and the blues and will forgive a few mistakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzQZkrmh … e=youtu.be

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Pat's Blues

It's always hard to lose a friend.  here's to Pat. May he rest in peace.  Good on you for dedicating some blues to him.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

sorry to hear that Russell,I liked your tune really a nice blues tune,your background look awesome!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks  Pete and dino for the kind words,I remember when I first used this new software program it took me over 8 hrs to produce a 3 min video after trial and error I can do it now in under an hour but there are so many other possibilities to explore including 3D(that will be a challange) but if I can pull it off and add a nice recording to the sound track it will give me a lot of satisfaction and look professional which in a true sense is the meaning of professional combining visual,audio,performance and most important a good song. smile

A fine tribute to a lost friend Russ.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger I appreciate your comment.

Roger Guppy wrote:

A fine tribute to a lost friend Russ.

Roger

So sorry for your loss, it's hard to have to say good bye.

On the bright side the event inspired some tasty blues for us all to enjoy smile

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Thanks geo for your thoughts and comment smile

geoaguiar wrote:

So sorry for your loss, it's hard to have to say good bye.

On the bright side the event inspired some tasty blues for us all to enjoy smile