Topic: Cool breeze

My dad was sorting through some of my Mom's old stuff and she came across a small envelop with my name on it in her handwriting.  He opened the envelop and it contained three silver dollars.  He knows I'm not into coin collecting, so he checked out their worth at the library then sold them to a numismatist and sent me the check.  $150 for three coins I didn't even know I had.  It's going straight into the boat/bass fund.  Another $850 and I can get a Martin 000-15M too (less for a The Loar arch top acoustic).

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Cool breeze

A nice little surprise.  Save up buddy.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Sweet - Not much better than getting some dough you weren't expecting!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

4 (edited by dino48 2012-09-10 00:45:59)

good news for you,looks like I am not the only one saving for a Martin, or maybe you are going too get some more boat things.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Well, I've already got two really nice acoustic guitars, so I'm likely not going to buy a The Loar or a Martin with the money unless I start getting into new styles of music and "need" a guitar better suited to them.  However, an AE bass is certainly possible and would allow me to get rid of the two electrics that I have.  I could also use some powered PA speakers and more mics and cables (much to my wife's dismay).

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

What?  Zurf, everyone NEEDS a Martin!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

What?  Zurf, everyone NEEDS a Martin!!!!

There is that.

I am happy for you buddy! always a great surprise! 

( I think Im good on acoustics,, but this is what my lust have been for a while ( http://www.guitarfetish.com/XV-890HSS-S … 4494.html)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Listen to Amy.  She's smart.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.