1 (edited by Eftermiddag 2012-09-18 01:03:13)

Topic: Skype band

looking for a band to play with through skype (I am on an electric guitar)
after midnight Moscow time (GMT+3 zone)
kate.ellis67

2 (edited by beamer 2012-09-10 21:06:24)

Re: Skype band

Kate,
the way skype works is that one person at a time palys in a circle up to 10 people.Look me up in skype  Scott Sailer  or  beamer or beamer326  I can not remember which one Im logged on as.  What type of music do you like to play?  most of the stuf is on an acoustic, but I have busted out my SG for some distortion big_smile  Electric is good no matter what, always find a clean nice tone for most. 

Welcome to Chordie, every one here is great.  ON skype also look for Zurf (He is a Mod here and host a lot of jams and Amy - The chick Mod- lol  )  Also keep an eye on the general chat box.  that is where ppl post up for the jams.  also its always fun even if its just a one on one jam.  its always better than playing alone.

Peace Love and chickenfried steak!

"Get that amp up to 13, if it don't feed back it ain't up loud enough." - Phill Williams
Mal - Well, lady, I must say, you're my kinda stupid.
Mal - Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that

Well I play Les Paul, I like all sorts of music, be it hardcore, 90's alternatives, simple jazz improvisations, some blues, some rap-core,  my fav is Queen (but with Freddie) and Guns'n'Roses, then I like what Ozzy does music-wise, Marilyn Manson (has very simple songs), well, I don't know really. Why I am engaging into this activity — I'm an almost 'up all night' person, — gives me opportunity to reach to the US and Canada, that's it. I couldn't find you in skype, popular "0 results" glitch

and yeah, I love to play very distorted sounds sometimes, got the right pedal:)

5 (edited by beamer 2012-09-11 06:50:49)

Kate, you have mail in your e-mail inbox from me.  What Country are you in?

and my skype name  is beamer326, just checked for sure..

"Get that amp up to 13, if it don't feed back it ain't up loud enough." - Phill Williams
Mal - Well, lady, I must say, you're my kinda stupid.
Mal - Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that