Topic: Electric acoustic batteries fevqahjwklwd

I'm posting this because about a month ago I bought a lovely epiphone EJ-200 electric acoustic, which has a lovely sound & everything but the batteries keep dying after a week max., so I wondered if there's something wrong or is it really meant to be this way as I love the sound when I play it on my amp?! The batteries are 2032s, but I wondered if I could get something that would last longer? Cheeeeers.

Re: Electric acoustic batteries fevqahjwklwd

Are you leaving it plugged in?

welcome devil-moon,that could get expensive like bgd above ask's are you? If it not the problem you might try getting recharable batteries they work well and are worth the the cost 0f them and the charger.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Batteries normally last at least 6 months, so if you are not leaving a guitar lead plugged in, there must be a fault with the pre-amp draining the battery. If this is the case then it needs taking back under the warranty.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Are you shutting off the pickup system. Check if the little red light (if there is one) is on or off. There is usually a little on/off button where the controls are. You may want to make sure of that first. Or simply pull the battery out if you don`t use the electric system.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Like everyone said - unplug the lead from the guitar to the amp.

Nela

You better read and follow instruction on how to use the guitar. Or else ask help from expert.

senseless post to hide spam. removed by mod

Mister Devil - moon has not checked on the answers he seeks,, unless it may be from embarrasment of the obvious.  Mr. Moon, dont let it bother you,, We have all had our moments of the Homer Simpson "D'OH!!!!!"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DdeLUA0Fms

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)